All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you sometimes feel as if you're just going through the motions in life? Are you good at looking and acting as if you're fine, but secretly feel lonely and disconnected? If so, you are t alone. The world is full of people who have an innate sense that something is wrong with them. Who feel they live on the outside looking in, but have explanation for their feeling and way to put it into words. If you are one of these people, you may fear that you are t connected eugh to your spouse, or that you don't feel pleasure or love as profoundly as others do. You may drink too much, or eat too much, or risk too much, in an attempt to feel something good. Running on Empty will give you clear strategies for how to heal, and offers a special chapter for mental health professionals. In the world of human suffering, this book is an Emotional Smart Bomb meant to eradicate the effects of an invisible enemy.
- Author BiographyJonice Webb has a PhD in clinical psychology and has been licensed to practice since 1991. She has a strong background in research, psychological testing, and psychotherapy. Jonice has been the director of three large outpatient clinics over the course of her career. She currently has a private psychotherapy practice in Lexington, Massachusetts. Dr. Christine Musello is a clinical psychologist who's recognized for her expertise in adolescent and young adult issues, as well as in treating mood disorders and trauma, including her work with returning veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan. Dr. Musello is based in private practice in Groton, Massachusetts. Karen White has been narrating audiobooks since 1999, with more than two hundred to her credit. Honored to be included in AudioFile's Best Voices and Speaking of Audiobooks's Best Romance Audio 2012 and 2013, she is also an Audie Award finalist and has earned multiple AudioFile Earphones Awards.
- Author(s)Christine Musello,Jonice Webb
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Karen White
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time467
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.39Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.