All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionRunning on Empty explores the efforts of Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. to deepen their involvement in the ecomy of Central America. Despite organized efforts and initiatives-all belong to NAFTA and FTA-only the efforts of the U.S. succeeded, while Canada failed, and Mexico still struggles. Why? In this new work, author A. Imtiaz Hussain questions if it was in fact HOW they negotiated their case that precipitated their success or failure.
- Author BiographyA. Imtiaz Hussain is Professor of International Relations at Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania. He has published articles and books and is a frequent presenter at various academic conferences.
- Author(s)A. Imitaz Hussain
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width182 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.