All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph P. Cahan doesn't want much. The recent college grad wants to see his first published story en route to a writing career. He wants to pursue this path in his New York hometown, aside his Irish family and life-long friends who live for football, stout and the Stones. He wants to move on from a tumultuous Dylan-soundtracked romance that had to end. It's t much-but he wants it all. Unfortunately, in the nine months following his 2001 graduation, Cahan finds these seemingly simplistic desires t so easy to realize. Told through the voice of an idealistic Cahan, Running with Buffalo is about understanding a present that longs for the past, while perpetually trying to figure out an uncertain and frightening future. It's a humorous and heartfelt testimonial about life's fearsome complexities, unanticipated changes, and the simple truths that could quell the intensity of it all. It's about the uneven journey to find a place to call home. And for Cahan, it's about running with Buffalo.
- Author BiographyMichael Farrell was born in Buffalo, New York and raised in nearby Hamburg, Michael Farrell worked as a reporter for the Boston Herald from 2004 to 2012. He earned an MFA from Pine Manor College's Solstice Program in 2010.
- Author(s)Michael Farrell
- PublisherNo Frills Buffalo
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Frills Buffalo
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.