All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionOur rural communities are home to some of the most hard working and fiercely self-reliant Americans in the United States. Strong and secure rural communities are essential to creating an ecomy built to last that rewards hard work and responsibility -- t outsourcing, loopholes, and risky financial deals. While the security of the middle class has been threatened by the irresponsible financial collapse and the worst ecomic downturn since the Great Depression, rural Americans continue to come together to work hard and make ends meet. The values that have helped hard-working, responsible families weather the storm continue to move our ecomy forward. This book discusses factors affecting former residents' returning to rural communities; rural employment trends in recession and recovery; the 2014 Farm Bill rural development provisions; the secure rural schools and community self-determination act of 2000' and the rural education achievement program.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byClyford L. Lewis,Eric M. Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.