Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionPublic transportation in rural areas can be critical to connecting people to jobs, shopping, and health services. The Federal Transit Administration's (FTA) Formula Grants for Rural Areas Program (rural transit program) is FTA's only dedicated grant program for rural and tribal transit. FTA apportions nearly all program funds to states. This book examines FTA's funding, oversight, and other support for the rural transit program; changes in services, ridership, and costs since 2009; and challenges that rural and tribal transit providers face and possible actions to address them.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCliff Fairfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.