Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange your perspective: get BIG R to L (Japanese Style). <b>Sin, Judgment, Acceptance</b> Making good on his promise to attack the Kamiya Dojo, Enishi and his comrades pounce on Kenshin and company and quickly fight them to a standstill. Seeking to break the impasse, the masked puppet master Gein prepares to unleash his greatest creation, IwanbM Version Three. Now the battle has three fronts: Sasuke vs. Inui Banjin and his indestructible gauntlets, Yahiko vs. the deviously deadly Otowa HyMko, and Kenshin vs. Gein's latest toy. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, SaitM Hajime happens by in time to clash with the freakish Yatsume MumyMi, but has this all been a calculated step in Enishi's master plan? For the first time since his appearance in Tokyo, Enishi unveils his awesome fighting skills, a deadly combination of both Japanese and Chinese techniques. Believing that Kenshin's death alone will t satisfy his departed sister's soul, Enishi prepares to cast Kenshin into a living hell of remorse and regret. Will Kaoru become a sacrifice on the altar of Enishi's bloody revenge? Action, romance, and historical intrigue help make Nobuhiro Watsuki's <b> Rurouni Kenshin</b>, the tale of a wandering swordsman set against the backdrop of the Meiji Restoration, one of the most popular Shonen Jump titles among fans to date. Himura Kenshin, once an assassin (or <i> hitokiri </i>) of ferocious power, w fights to protect the hor of those in need.
- Author BiographyNobuhiro Watsuki earned international accolades for his first major manga series, <b><i>Rurouni Kenshin</i></b>, about a wandering swordsman in Meiji Era Japan. Serialized in Japan's <b><i>Weekly Shonen Jump</i></b> from 1994 to 1999, <b><i>Rurouni Kenshin</i></b> quickly became a worldwide sensation, inspiring a spin-off short story ( Yahiko no Sakabato ), an animated TV series, and several animated movies. Watsuki's latest series, <b><i>Buso Renkin</i></b>, also available in English from VIZ Media, began publication in <b><i>Weekly Shonen Jump</i></b> in June 2003.
- Author(s)Nobuhiro Watsuki
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleRurouni Kenshin Vizbig Edition (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width163 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nobuhiro Watsuki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.