All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionEach Briefly volume provides a very short chapter setting the scene by explaining who this writer is and why this book in particular was so important, or why it became so important to Western thought. This short contextualising chapter is then followed by an in-depth summary of the book in question. This includes line by line analysis and short quotes to give students a feel for the original text. Essentially a Briefly will allow students to become familiar with a key philosophical work in a very short time, but without missing out on the relevant parts of the original work. A glossary of terms follows the summary to help students with definitions of philosophical terms.
- Author BiographyDavid Mills Daniel is the Briefly series editor. He is an educational consultant who has worked for all the major exam boards.
- Author(s)David Mills Daniel,David R. Law
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- Series TitleSCM Briefly
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Weight118 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.