All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the state of Russia after the 2012 presidential election. It considers a wide range of both domestic and international issues, examining both the run up to and the consequences of the election. It covers political, ecomic, and social topics. It assesses the political scene both before and after the election, and discusses the nature of and likely future of democracy in Russia. The election's impact on the Russian ecomy is discussed in detail, as are Russia's relationships with the United States, the European Union, and other parts of the world.
- Author BiographyJ.L. Black is the Director of the Centre for Research on Canadian-Russian Relations and an Emeritus Professor of Carleton University, Canada. Michael Johns is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Laurentian University-Barrie Campus, Canada. The editors were assisted by Alanda D. Theriault, Lecturer in Liberal Arts and Humanities at Georgian College and Humber College Business School, and Assistant Editor for Research in Canadian-Russian Relations at Laurentian University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ. L. Black,Michael Johns
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.