All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionResearched and written by lawyers and professional based in the country, this authoritative report considers the latest market reforms and the changes to law and commercial practice in Russia. It covers: recent trends in the Russian investment climate; legal developments and business legislation; changes in the taxation system for 2005-06. It also looks at key trends in Russian business/ecomic sectors during 2005: energy sector / energy sector legislation; IT and Telecoms; automotive sector; retail; brewing, and at recent mergers and acquisitions. It also includes a special case study: privatisation developments in St. Petersburg during 2005. The contributors include Deloitte & Touche; CMS Cameron McKenna; KPMG; Pepeliaev, Goltsblat & Partners; etc.
- Author BiographyDr. Marat Terterov holds a Ph.D. from St.Antony's College, Oxford. He is author of over a dozen books addressing the business environment in the former Soviet Union and the Middle East. He recently co-authored a major USAID study evaluating privatization in Egypt and, as a consultant to the UK government, has advised British companies on Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and other countries. He speaks frequently at the Centre for International Briefing and is author of academic articles on the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. He also holds a Chevening Scholarship. He has edited over a dozen books for Global Market Briefings on foreign investment in countries of the former Soviet Union, the Balkans and the Middle East, including Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Croatia, Bahrain, Egypt and Libya.
- PublisherBlue Ibex Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness & Investment Review
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGMB Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date08/01/2015
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMarat Terterov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.