All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Russia, a group of leading Russian intellectuals and social scientists join with top researchers from around the world to examine the social, political, and ecomic transformation in Russia. This timely and important book of orginal essays makes clear that neither politics r ecomics alone holds the key to Russia's future, presenting critical perspectives on challenges facing Russia, both in its domestic policies and in its international relations. It also explores how global order-or disorder-may develop over the coming decades.Contributors include: Oleg Atkov, Timothy J. Colton, Georgi Derluguian, Mikhail K. Gorshkov, Leonid Grigoriev, Nur Kirabaev, Andrew C. Kuchins, Bobo Lo, Roderic Lyne, Vladimir Popov, Alexander Rahr, Richard Sakwa, Guzel Ulumbekova, Vladimir I. Yakunin, Rustem Zhangozha.
- Author BiographyPiotr Dutkiewicz is Professor of Political Science and the Director of the Center for Governance and Public Policy at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePossible Futures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDmitri V. Trenin,Piotr Dutkiewicz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.