All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis multifaceted analysis of E.U.-Russian relations investigates competing models of international society and unveils multiple alternatives both the EU and Russia can draw on in their policies toward each other. Assessing the repercussions of ongoing E.U.-Russian discord, the volume reveals the interconnectedness of the discourses dominating the E.U. and Russia while also accounting for their deep-seated disconnect.
- Author BiographyAndrey Makarychev is Professor at the Institute of Government and Politics, University of Tartu. Previously he held research and teaching positions at Free University of Berlin, Danish Institute for International Studies (Copenhagen), Center for Conflict Studies (ETH Zurich), and George Mason University (Virginia, USA).
- Author(s)Andrey Makarychev
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSoviet and Post-Soviet Politics and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number127
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Weight1000 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byAndreas Umland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.