All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStretch and challenge your students with SHP's longest-lived and best-selling series for GCSE History. This is an SHP Official Text which means it has been created by the Schools History Project for use with the GCSE specifications. This is part of SHP's comprehensive and authoritative range of books for GCSE History.Click here to find out more about the Schools History Project and their award winning publications. Russia and the USSR 1905-1941 This title is a comprehensive and authoritative depth study for use with all GCSE level specifications. It thoroughly covers the content requirements of the OCR, Edexcel, AQA and CIE specifications using an enquiry-based approach. It is also a popular international text being widely used in Australia. It is written by experts who understand both how to design good teaching material but also understand the exact assessment requirements of each specification. The Student's Book combines: - Clear explanation of specification content - Classroom-trialled activities that really motivate students - Extensive and intriguing source material and case studies It will enliven any history course and will help students achieve their best. It is supported by a Teacher's Resource book providing worksheets and teaching tes for all the main activities in the Student's Book.
- Author BiographyTerry Fiehn is a former advisory teacher in London. He has been a consultant on SHP's GCSE books for the past two decades.
- Author(s)Schools History Project,Terry Fiehn
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication19/12/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDiscovering the Past for GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Murray
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading Age14-18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.