All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on newly available Russian sources--many of which appear in English for the first time here--this volume covers a broad array of topics, including the Bolshevik rise to power and World War I as the catalyst and cradle, respectively, of the Revolution. The authors convey the boldness and diversity of the revolutionaries' aspirations as well as the ways in which the Revolution affected the lives of ordinary people, from the workers of Petrograd to Siberian peasants and Ukrainian Jews. Maps, illustrations, and a glossary of terms are included, as are a chrology of the Revolution, a list of works cited, and a thorough index.
- Author BiographyJonathan Daly is Professor of History, University of Illinois at Chicago. Leonid Trofimov is Adjunct Assistant Professor of History, Queen's University and the University of Guelph.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.