Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to deal exclusively with Russian cinema of the 1990s. It introduces readers to the currents and common interests of contemporary Russian cinema, offers close studies of the work of filmmakers like Sokurov, Muratova and Astrakhan, reviews the Russian film industry in a period of massive ecomic transformation, and assesses cinema's function as a definer of Russia's new identity.
- Author BiographyBirgit Beumers teaches at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Birgit Beumers
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleKINO: The Russian Cinema Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.