All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated second edition of this invative text that takes full account of the consequences of Putin's controversial return to the presidency in 2012. Clear factual coverage is enhanced by a range of learning aids that encourage students to develop critical thinking about key issues and theories.
- Author BiographyEric Shiraev is a Professor and Senior Research Associate with George Mason University, USA, and Research Associate with the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies of George Washington University, USA. He has published widely in the fields of international relations, Russian studies and political psychology.
- Author(s)Eric Shiraev
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight671 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.