Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionExperience significant results in a remarkably short period of time - without books, drills, memorizing, or homework. In this five-hour intermediate level audio course, Michel Thomas Method teacher Natasha Bershadski introduces over 1,000 new words and everyday phrases. Learning alongside two genuine students, you will acquire essential language building blocks which allow you to increase your vocabulary in manageable, enjoyable steps by thinking out answers for yourself. What's the added plus? Unlike most vocabulary courses which give you lists of words to memorise, the Michel Thomas Method based-Vocabulary Builder+ allows you to further extend your vocabulary by unlocking what you already kw. You will gain the tools and strategies to exponentially build up your vocabulary. Who is this course for? Whether you have learned from other Michel Thomas courses or are simply looking for a new approach to help improve your proficiency, the Russian Vocabulary Builder+ will introduce you to a unique way of acquiring language that will significantly boost your confidence in your ability to speak, listen to, understand and read Russian.
- Author BiographyNatasha Bershadski studied at the Moscow State Linguistic University and taught English in Moscow before moving to London, where she has taught Russian at King's College, UCL, LSE, Middlesex University and the Foreign Office.
- Author(s)Natasha Bershadski
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Russian
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight218 g
- Width143 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.