All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhile this book presents the results of comprehensive and cooperative international reseirch, this effort would t have been successful without the assistance of various institutions and personalities. Financial support for the conference was received from the Volkswagen Foundation, Germany, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) which is gratefully ackwledged. The Deutsche Ralffeisenverband kindly contributed to hosting the international group of researchers in Bonn. For their valuable comments we also thank: Uwe Eiteljorge, Johannes Jutting, Amim Kuhn, Witold-Roger Poganietz, Matin Qaim, Alexandra Schleier, Ludwig Striewe, Jllrgen Wandel, Peter Weingarten, Manfred Wiebelt and Susanna Wolf. The editors also ackwledge the help provided by James Creed, Karin Clark, and Ulla Kdt in checking language and style of the articles, most of them written by n-native speakers. Martin Grub, Tina Klebsch, and Andrea Stang have been helpful in providing technical assistance needed to prepare the manuscript. Bonn Peter Wehrheim Eugenia V. Serova Moscow Halle/Saale Klaus Frohberg Bonn Joachim von Braun January 2000 x Russia's Agro-food Sector: Towards Truly Functioning Markets Wehrheim, P., E. V. Serova, K. Frohberg, and J. von Braun (eds.) Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 1 - 8 SECTION 1 Introduction and Overview Peter Wehrheim, Eugenia V. Serova, Klaus Frohberg, and Joachim von Braun 1. INTRODUCTION This publication takes a close look at the agro-food ecomy in Russia.
- Author BiographyJoachim von Braun is Director of ZEF.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEugenia Serova,Joachim Von Braun,Klaus Frohberg,Peter Wehrheim
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.