All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses the role of the Russian Federation within the post-Cold War European security architecture. It assesses the Russian foreign and security policy discourse as well as foreign and security policy making. Rather than confronting Western and Russian positions, the book provides a forum of debate among Russians, reflecting the authentic character of the internal security dialogue. Ukrainian and Belarussian perspectives are included for additional insight into the CIS dimension of Russian foreign and security policy. The book contains contributions by well-kwn analysts of Russian foreign and security policy such as Yevgeniy Bazhav, Aleksey Filitov, Andrey Kortuv, Igor Maximychev, Tatyana Parkhalina, Sergey Rogov, Anatoliy Rozav, Dmitriy Trenin and others. The contributions are introduced and commented by the editors.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Prof. Dr. Kurt R. Spillmann is founder and since 1986 director of the Center for Security Studies and Conflict Research at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zuerich. Prof. Dr. Andreas Wenger is deputy director of the center since 1996.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary History & Security Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1999
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight360 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byKurt Spillman,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.