All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn astute observer of the Soviet Union, Bill Daniels collects here his observations of political change in the USSR over a quarter century. Complete with a new introduction and conclusion and explanatory tes, these essays offer a moment-by-moment picture of the decline and fall of the Communist state. Capturing the weaknesses of past and present regimes, while illustrating the difficulties of anticipating the course of events in Russia, Daniels's commentaries will have a central place in the ongoing debate about the failure of Western scholarship to predict the Soviet collapse and its aftermath.
- Author BiographyRobert V. Daniels, professor emeritus of history at the University of Vermont, is the author or editor of many books on Soviet history and politics, including A Documentary History of Communism and The End of the Communist Revolution.
- Author(s)Robert V. Daniels
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Noteindex
- Weight354 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.