All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeslie Dale Feldman's Rustics and Politics: The Political Theory of The Beverly Hillbillies looks at the political and ecomic themes in the classic post-World War II television show The Beverly Hillbillies. This book analyzes the show's handling of social status, social mobility, work, the American dream, and the idea of earned wealth versus wealth achieved by luck.
- Author BiographyLeslie Dale Feldman is professor of political science at Hofstra University.
- Author(s)Leslie Dale Feldman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.