Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionReady for some stories about the more mysterious side of Bigfoot by the World's Greatest Bigfoot Story Teller? Turn all the lights on, close the curtains, tie your shoes in case you need to flee, and prepare yourself for some thrills as Rusty brings you 16 all new and original stories. Flyfishing guide Rusty Wilson spent years collecting these stories from his clients around the campfire, stories guaranteed to scare the pants off you-or make you want to meet the Big Guy! Just remember to never go searching alone... Come read about a most unusual campground host-then read about a case of Bigfoot habituation where the creatures make themselves at home, literally-a dog with a rare talent-a Bigfoot graveyard-a forlorn and abandoned Bigfoot that returns to wreak its vengeance-an encounter in the Missouri Ozarks-a Bigfoot caught in a trap-how a woman faces her Bigfoot fears-these and more great campfire tales. There are many mysteries on this planet, and I think they make life interesting. Of course, thing compares to the mysterious world of Bigfoot, a world we humans rarely get a glimpse into-but when we do, it results in a huge paradigm shift. We begin to realize there are many things we don't yet kw, so many really good mysteries. -Rusty Wilson Ather great book from Rusty Wilson, Bigfoot expert and storyteller-tales for both the Bigfoot believer and those who just enjoy a good story!
- Author BiographyRusty Wilson grew up in the state of Washington, in the heart of Bigfoot country. He didn't know a thing about Bigfoot until he got lost at the age of six and was then found and subsequently adopted by a kindly Bigfoot family. He lived with them until he was 16, when they finally gave up on ever socializing him into Bigfoot ways (he hated garlic and pancakes, refused to sleep in a nest, wouldn't hunt wild pigs, and on top of it all, his feet were small). His Bigfoot family then sent him off to Evergreen State College in nearby Olympia, thinking it would be liberal enough to take care of a kid with few redeeming qualities, plus they liked the thick foliage around the college and figured Rusty could live there, saving them money for housing. At Evergreen, Rusty studied wildlife biology, eventually returning to the wilds, after first learning to read and write and regale everyone with his wild tales. He eventually became a flyfishing guide, and during his many travels in the wilds, he collected stories from others who have had contact with Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch. Because of his background, Rusty is considered to be the world's Bigfoot expert (at least so by himself, if not by anyone else). He's spent many a fun evening around campfires with his clients, telling stories. Some of those clients had some pretty good stories of their own.
- Author(s)Rusty Wilson
- PublisherYellow Cat Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYellow Cat Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.