Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIkon presents the first major museum exhibition by British artist Ruth Claxton. Based in Birmingham, Claxton has become widely kwn for herconstructed installations, populated with porcelain figurines, collected from car-boot sales, junk shops and internet auction sites. Claxton 'blinds' these figures through sculptural intervention so that their vision is obscured, paradoxically, by what it is they would otherwise see.
- Author(s)Jonathan Watkins,Marie-Anne McQuay,Sally O'Reilly
- PublisherIkon Gallery Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIkon Gallery Ltd
- Content Note37 colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.