All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Ruth is a tragically under estimated book. It should never be looked at as just an appendage of Judges because it is so much more. It is a story of courage, faith, hard work, t giving in to tragedy, hope, God's guidance, life in Israel during the Period of the Judges, and yes, it's a beautiful love story, too. This commentary looks at Ruth from all sides so the reader has a much better understanding of the book. It is written in a very readable style, and contains information that will be of interest to the new Christian as well as the serious Bible College student. Included are chapters on the history of Moab; the history of the Judges; and a look at literature, music and films about Ruth. The reader will also find extensive charts, maps, and other helps throughout the book, as well as an antated bibliography, and a verse by verse study of the book of Ruth. The role of the Redeemer in Ruth gives us insight into the role of Jesus as our redeemer.
- Author BiographyDr. Carolyn Donner has always been interested in studying the Bible and has earned a Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, and a Master of Divinity degree from Cincinnati Christian University, and a Doctor of Ministries degree from Patriot Bible University.
- Author(s)Dr Carolyn Donner D Min
- PublisherDarda Publishing
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDarda Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.