All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling velist Patricia Cornwell's intimate portrait of Ruth Bell Graham, the remarkable wife of Billy Graham, takes readers on an incredibble life journey, with stops at many of this century's most important events.
- Author Biography<b>Patricia Cornwell</b> is considered one of the world's bestselling crime writers. Her intrepid medical examiner Kay Scarpetta first appeared on the scene in 1990 with<i>Postmortem</i>--the only novel to win the Edgar, Creasey, Anthony, and Macavity awards and the French Prix du Roman d'Aventure in a single year--and <i>Cruel and Unusual</i>, which won Britain's prestigious Gold Dagger Award for the best crime novel of 1993. Dr. Kay Scarpetta herself won the 1999 Sherlock Award for the best detective created by an American author. Ms. Cornwell's work is translated into thirty-six languages across more than fifty countries, and she is regarded as one of the major international bestselling authors.
- Author(s)Patricia Cornwell
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Out-of-print date18/10/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.