All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive tribute to the life and legacy of Ruth and Billy Graham. Endorsed by the family and with a foreword by daughter Gigi Graham, it contains many photos and personal stories that have t been published before. The book release will coincide with Billy's 95th birthday. Billy Graham has preached the Gospel to more people in live audiences than anyone else in history - nearly 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories. Hundreds of millions more have been reached through television, video, film, and webcasts. But behind this exceptional man, there was an equally exceptional woman. This new biography of Billy and Ruth Graham, endorsed by Billy himself and with a foreword by his daughter Gigi, focuses on the 10 core values that were foundational to the Graham ministry, and illuminates the quiet and impactful ministry of Ruth. The book contains many photos and personal stories that have t been published before. Billy Graham has received numerous awards and recognitions including Horary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire (KBE) for his international contribution to civic and religious life, as well as the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Freedom Award for contributions to the cause of freedom; the Congressional Gold Medal and the Templeton Foundation Prize for Progress in Religion. Billy is regularly listed by Gallup as one of the Ten Most Admired Men in the World and has appeared on the covers of Time, Newsweek, Life, and numerous other magazines and has been the subject of many newspaper and magazine feature articles and books. Billy Graham has three daughters, two sons, 19 grandchildren and numerous great grandchildren. He lives in the mountains of western North Carolina.
- Author BiographyHanspeter Nuesch, M.A., has held various leadership functions within Campus Crusade for Christ International and has been leading the Swiss ministry for 30 years. His current role is Global Coach for Church Movements. Hanspeter Nuesch presided over six international EXPLO Congresses and facilitated ChristDay Movements in several countries. He is a former editor of the magazine Christliches Zeugnis and member of the Board of the Internet platform Jesus.net . Hanspeter Nuesch pioneered partnership ministries in Cuba, Francophone Africa, Russia, the Himalayas, Japan and North Korea. He is married to Vreni and lives in Boppelsen, Switzerland. They are parents of four grown-up children and grandparents of four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Hanspeter Nuesch
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note100+ black and white photos in text
- Weight488 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsDigest format paperback
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.