All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTusker Tales, is an amalgamation of stories that revolves around this beautiful band between the most intelligent and one of the most majestic species on this face of earth. The mammal being loved by humans of all age group, the various stories in the book carefully sketches out words from the Elephant's silence. It also talks about how our young ones share a special bond with one of the largest domesticated animal.
- Author BiographyRuskin Bond has been writing for over sixty years, and has now over 120 titles in print-novels, collections of stories, poetry, essays, anthologies and books for children. His first novel, The Room on the Roof, received the prestigious John Llewellyn Rhys award in 1957. He has also received the Padma Shri, and two awards from the Sahitya Akademi-one for his short stories and another for his writings for children. In 2012, the Delhi government gave him its Lifetime Achievement Award. Born in 1934, Ruskin Bond grew up in Jamnagar, Shimla, New Delhi and Dehradun. Apart from three years in the UK, he has spent all his life in India, and now lives in Mussoorie with his adopted family. A shy person, Ruskin says he likes being a writer because, 'When I'm writing there's nobody watching me. Today, it's hard to find a profession where you're not being watched!'
- Author(s)Khagesh Dev Burman
- PublisherRupa & Co
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRupa & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.