All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring, seriously funny, thought provoking, life changing book!
- Author BiographyJacqueline's journey into sexual lewdness and looking for love began at a very young age-in her childhood. It seemed that because she spoke with a Lisp, she was bullied. She was called slow talking Jackie, hurry up hurry up. What the words stuck in your head or something? That hurt her feelings. But when she had sex, She was called endearing names like Sweetheart and Darling.
- Author(s)MS Jacqueline Kelley
- Date of Publication06/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.