Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe best support for the NVQ/SVQ Business and Administration standards A full-colour book with free CD-ROM, written especially for the NVQ/SVQ Business and Administration course at Level 3. * Activities are integrated within each unit to ensure candidates practise their key skills and apply theory as they are learning. *'Evidence Planning' boxes provide guidance throughout each unit to help learners think about and plan what evidence they will produce for their portfolio. * Links to core units within the optional units, highlight opportunities to gain evidence towards the mandatory units of the portfolio. * Each unit contains a 'Snapshot feature' linked to topics, to provide real-life examples that candidates can relate to. * Useful 'Changing places' features show how various skills are transferred between different jobs. * Special sections ensure candidates can build kwledge towards their Technical Certificate.
- Author BiographyCarol Carysforth has written over 30 books on Business & Administration, and has taught and assessed NVQ Administration since its inception. Maureen Rawlinson has worked for many years in the field of business education and has lectured on Advanced Secretarial Administration courses.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/03/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleS/NVQ Business & Administration
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight882 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlison Chadwick,Carol Carysforth,Maureen Rawlinson
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.