SAM for Hershberger/Navey-Davis/Borras A.'S Viajes: Introduccion al Espanol by Guiomar Borras A., Robert Hershberger, Susan Navey-Davis, Rob Thompson, Jack Erjavec (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $127.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis helpful resource features practice in structures and vocabulary and abundant listening comprehension practice with dialogues, simulated conversation, and pronunciation models. The Workbook section features Autoprueba self-tests at the end of each chapter that allow you to assess your mastery of the targeted structures and vocabulary. The video activities in the Workbook and the Lab Manual sections are included to help you recall and consider both cultural and lexical information presented in the accompanying DVD. Video activities in the Workbook cover cultural, country-focused footage from the corresponding chapter, while video activities in the Lab Manual cover the linguistic and thematic portions of the DVD. Also available on iLrn(TM): Heinle Learning Center.
- Author BiographyGuiomar Borras A. received her Ph.D. in Curriculum & Instruction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she studied Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American literature and culture. She obtained a Master of Arts Liberal Studies in Latin American Studies from Dartmouth College and a Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language and a Master in Education from St. Michael's College. Currently she is Professor of Spanish at Glendale Community College and has been working as Business Spanish Professor at Thunderbird School of Global Management. Dr. Borras A. was the Academic Director of the Thunderbird Intensive Language Program in 2001 and coordinated the lower division classes. Her contribution to scholarship includes Heinle's SPANISH FOR LIFE: BUSINESS WORKTEXT; INTERCAMBIOS, Fifth Edition; and PLAZAS: LUGAR DE ENCUENTROS, Second and Third Editions. She has worked and was the president of the Arizona Language Association (AZLA). She received the Thunderbird Student Government Outstanding Professor Award seven times and in 2000 received the Hacker Faculty Prize for Excellence in Teaching and Research. Dr. Robert Hershberger (Ph.D., University of Kansas) is Associate Professor of Spanish at DePauw University. Before working on PLAZAS, Dr. Hershberger authored Heinle's ?Tu Diras! and INTERCAMBIOS CD-ROMs and was the lead author and project manager for the TEMAS CD-ROM. Most recently, Dr. Hershberger served as a co-author on Heinle's second-year Spanish program, RUMBOS. In addition to his teaching at DePauw, Dr. Hershberger is Chair of the Department of Modern Languages and a Tenzer University Professor in Instructional Technology. In 2005, Dr. Hershberger received the Exemplary Teacher Award by DePauw University and the United Methodist Church. In 2008, Dr. Hershberger received the Edwin L. Minar Scholarship Award for exceptional scholarly achievement in the field of foreign language pedagogy. Susan Navey-Davis is Assistant Department Head for Student Affairs in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at North Carolina State University. She serves as Coordinator of Lower Division Spanish courses, Supervisor of Second Year Graduate Teaching Assistants, and Director of Undergraduate Advising. She has received numerous awards for teaching, advising, and extension service. She recently received regional and national recognition for advising and has received regional, state, and university awards for excellence in teaching. At North Carolina State University she is a charter member of the Academy of Outstanding Faculty Engaged in Extension and is a past chair of the executive council for the academy. She has been secretary of the board of directors of an organization that provides health care in Nicaragua. In addition to being a co-author of PLAZAS: LUGAR DE ENCUENTROS, Navey-Davis is also co-author of Heinle's intermediate textbook, RUMBOS. She holds an MAT in Spanish from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Guiomar Borras A.,Jack Erjavec,Rob Thompson,Robert Hershberger,Susan Navey-Davis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.