Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $106.00Was:AU $116.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMany large companies have w had SAP R/3 installed for several years, and have an urgent need to analyze the vast amounts of transaction data R/3 is providing them. Getting hold of vital facts and figures and turning them into useful information is a complex and time-consuming task. BW is designed to accurately and effectively support critical business decision-making. It facilitates high-performance and error-free extraction, transfer, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data sources. This book uses step-by-step instructions with many examples to illustrate key SAP BW functions. Using a real-world business scenario as a running example, the book presents a comprehensive view of BW, from underlying concepts and basic techniques through the techlogy's most sophisticated capabilities. Tips, lessons, and best practices are discussed. It also covers other relevant techlogies. With the clear explanations and practical techniques, SAP professionals will gain both the general understanding and specific skills they need to create effective data extraction tools needed to support decision-making processes.
- Author BiographyBiao Fu is a partner with Fuguji LLC, an IT consulting firm specialized in ERP, data warehousing, business intelligence, and supply chain management. Prior to Fuguji LLC, he was a principal consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). At PwC Global Training Center, he was a solutions architect, as well as the lead instructor of SAP BW Technical Infrastructure (BWTI) class, where he was granted the Award of Excellence for his contributions to BWTI and other BW classes. He is an SAP Certified Technical Consultant and SAP Certified BW Consultant. Henry Fu is a partner with Fuguji LLC, an IT consulting firm specialized in ERP, data warehousing, business intelligence, and supply chain management. He is an Oracle Certified Database Administrator and Oracle Certified Application Developer. He has been involved in the development and implementation of several large-scale data warehousing projects. He is a licensed professional engineer (Ontario, Canada), and has two M.S. degrees majoring in management science and engineering. 0201703661AB01142003
- Author(s)Biao Fu,Henry Fu
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/07/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.