All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, we provide 115 practice certification questions and answers designed to prepare you for taking and passing the application associate consultant certification exam for SAP BusinessObjects Access Control 10.0 (C_GRCAC_10) at a single sitting. The book was prepared based on experiences gained via teaching the SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 academy curriculum and numerous project implementations. Aside being useful as a certification preparation resource, it can also be used to prepare for technical interview for the job role of SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 Consultant. The book contains in-depth explanation of concepts covering the areas of common GRC settings, MSMP workflow, Integration Framework, User Provisioning, Role Management, Access Risk Management, Business Rules Framework and Emergency Access Management.
- Author BiographyKehinde Eseyin is a Senior SAP GRC Consultant at Turnkey Consulting (UK) Limited. He has six SAP certifications including SAP BusinessObjects Access Control 10.0 Application Associate Consultant certification. He has 7 years of SAP experience covering the areas of SAP GRC, SAP Security and SAP Basis. He is a regular author for SAP Experts knowledgebase (including GRCExperts) where he has published over 30 SAP technical articles on different subject matters. Simon Persin is a Senior Manager & Solution Lead for GRC Access Controls at Turnkey Consulting (UK) Limited. He is an experienced Solution architect in the SAP GRC and Security space having designed, implemented and reviewed solutions on numerous international clients. He is a certified SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 Consultant and SAP NetWeaver Technology Consultant for SAP Security. He is also a certified instructor for the SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 training courses in SAP UK. He has written articles for several industry publications and he is also a regular speaker at international GRC Conferences. He is a regular contributor to SDN and other GRC online fora including GRCExperts.
- Author(s)MR Kehinde Eseyin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.