All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand guide, covering topics using practical scenarios and live examples, and answering all possible questions. If you are a solution architect, developer, modeler, sales leader, business transformation managers, directors, COO, or CIO; this book is perfect for you. If you are interested in other techlogies and want to jump-start into SAP, this book gives you the chance to learn SAP HANA. Basic kwledge of RDBMS concepts eugh is to get you started.
- Author BiographyChandrasekhar Mankala is an emerging technical architect in one of the top IT fi rms in South-east Asia. He has more than four years of IT experience in consulting and solution architecture roles in SAP portfolios. He has been interested in SAP from the beginning of his career, and has been one of the pioneers in utilizing the SAP HANA technology since its inception. He has worked on implementation, design, and development, and also in go-live and production in various SAP projects in niche technologies such as BW, SAP HANA, and SAP BusinessObjects over his career. He is certified in SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects. Chandra is passionate about the SAP HANA technology and its evolution and roadmap, and is always learning new tools related to SAP HANA, Big Data, and in-memory technologies. Apart from work, he enjoys listening to music and playing video games and cricket. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ganesh Mahadevan V. is an adept professional in Information Technology services with nearly eight years of extensive experience in software development, delivery, solution architecting, presales consulting, and business development. Ganesh has been the Strategic Lead for the SAP HANA technology in the South-east Asian market, and has acquired extensive expertise in collecting business requirements, conducting blueprinting workshops, customer know-how awareness, campaigns, and designing and developing applications using SAP BusinessObjects, SAP HANA, and the SAP real-time data platform. He has relentless passion and deep expertise in data warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, and in-memory technology, and has been a speaker at various tech forums. He has held senior positions in Analytics, IMDB, and PreSales; currently, he is a Solution Champion/Campaign Manager for the SEA ASEAN region for innovative technology-SAP HANA, SAP Real-Time Data Platform, and Analytics. He has been involved in sales campaigns and customer workshops for CXOs with various stake holders in the region (oCXO, Business Transformation Managers, and IT heads) on SAP HANA, including real-time data platforms (Hadoop, Web Crawler, SAP HANA, Sybase IQ, SAP Data Services, and SAP BOBJ Metadata Management). He is a testing partner in various SAP products such as Lumira, Predictive Analytics, and Mobile Apps. He was involved in building solutions to GTM and played a major role in building various IS solutions.
- Author(s)Chandrasekhar Mankala,Ganesh Mahadevan V.
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.