CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFor any company implementing, upgrading or maintaining an SAP R/3 system, evaluating and addressing the requirements for, and problems associated with, backing up and recovering large database installations, is an essential exercise. Time, cost and efficiency pressures demand that once implemented, an R/3 system remains reliable and available at all times and that in the event of a disaster data can be recovered quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographyGreg Spence has 16 years of experience in the computer industry, working with Oracle and SAP. He has provided training courses and published many technical articles on SAP and Oracle and frequently speaks at conferences worldwide. He is currently Director of the Database Management Division of a large US company which specializes in ERP implementation.
- Author(s)Greg Spence
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/06/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width175 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.