All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSAP SCM: Applications and Modeling for Supply Chain Management empowers you to capitalize on the sophistication of SAP APO. This book provides clear advice on the inevitable, critical decisions that can lead to project success or failure and shows you, wherever you are on the supply chain management staff-buyer, planner, ground controller or analyst-to fully exploit the agility SAP APO offers.
- Author BiographyDANIEL C. WOOD is a senior business system analyst for supply chain management at Intel Corporation; he also serves as an adjunct faculty in the Department of Information Systems at Arizona State University's W.P. Carey School of Business.
- Author(s)Dan Wood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width188 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.