All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionSARS from East to West is the production of international collaboration investigating the first major pandemic in the new millennium, SARS. As the only major outbreak of a deadly infectious disease in modern times, the SARS case is an excellent example of an emerging contagious disease in an interdependent and interconnected world and provided the bases for how subsequent pandemics, like the bird flu and swine flu, are viewed and managed.
- Author BiographyEva-Karin Olsson is senior analyst at the National Center for Crisis Management Research and Training at Swedish National Defence college. Lan Xue is professor and Dean of School of Public Policy and Management, Executive Vice President of the Development Research Academy for the 21st Century, and Director of China Institute for Science and Technology Policy at Tsinghua University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEva-Karin Olsson,Lan Xue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.