All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionExperience is a critical component to becoming a SAS Certified Professional. The SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition, prepares you to take the Advanced Programming for SAS 9 exam. Major topics include SQL processing with SAS, the SAS macro language, advanced SAS programming techniques, and optimizing SAS programs, as well as a new chapter on creating functions with PROC FCMP. You will also become familiar with the enhancements and new functionality that are available in SAS 9.
- Author BiographySAS provides a complete selection of books and electronic products that help customers use SAS software to its fullest potential. Books and products cover a wide spectrum of topics, and all are developed and reviewed by technical experts. SAS meets the information needs of new and experienced users with a variety of delivery methods including ePub, PDF, HTML, and hard-copy books. Partnerships with authors, other publishers, and distributors ensure that a variety of products are available from a variety of sources to meet the needs of users worldwide.
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1946 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.