All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the different uses of hand weapons, from pistols to semiautomaticsto sniper's rifles, from flick knives to machetes, from stun grenadesto CS gas, from knuckle-dusters to nunchaku sticks. With tips and techniquesfrom combat experts, the book explains which weapon to choose for givensituations and how to use each weapon.With more than 300 easy-to-follow illustrations and handy pull-out lists of keytraining tips, Guns, Knives & Other Personal Weapons is the definitive guidefor anyone wanting to be ready for anything.
- Author BiographyMartin J Dougherty is a Master Level Assessor with the Self-Defence Federation, holding black belts in two styles of Ju-Jitsu as well as self-defence. His martial arts career has encompassed ju-jitsu, kickboxing and self-defence as well as military combative systems. Martin has written books on a variety of subjects including self-defence and warfare in addition to his work in the defence and security industry, where he is an expert on weapon systems and asymmetric conflict. He is author of Small Arms: From the Civil War to the Present Day, Warriors of the World: The Ancient Warrior, Weapons and Fighting Techniques of the Medieval Warrior, The Art of Self Defense, and SAS and Elite Forces Guide to Extreme Unarmed Combat..
- Author(s)Martin Dougherty
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleSAS
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.