All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated edition of Barron's SAT Subject Test: Chemistry includes: <li>A full-length diagstic test with explained answers<li>Four practice tests that reflect the actual SAT Subject Test Chemistry<li>All questions answered and explained<li>Detailed reviews covering all test topics<li> Appendixes, which include the Periodic Table; important equation, constant, and data tables; and a glossary of chemistry termsBoth teachers and test-taking students have praised earlier editions of this manual for its wealth of well-organized detail. The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice exams with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Author(s)A. Joseph Mascetta,Mark C. Kernion
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.