All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionBring SAT ELA prep into the classroom to enhance student learning! In this new copublication from Routledge and test-prep experts A-List Education, you'll learn how the updated SAT exam is closely aligned with the Common Core, making it easy to weave test prep into your curriculum and help students hone the skills they need for college readiness. The book is filled with practical examples of how the Common Core State Standards are connected to specific sections, question types, and strategies applicable to the SAT, so you can simultaneously prepare your students for the test while improving their reading, writing, and language skills. Bonus: A Study Guide to help you use the book for school-wide professional development is available as a free eResource download from our website: www.routledge.com/9781138668300.
- Author BiographyA-List Education is an educational services provider serving more than 50,000 students with tutoring programs across the U.S. as well as in the UK, Dubai, Switzerland, and China.
- Author(s)A-List Education
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleA-List Sat and Act Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 42 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.