All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to score higher on the SAT Does the thought of preparing for the SAT cause you to break out in a cold sweat? Have fear! SAT For Dummies, Quick Prep Edition gives you a competitive edge by fully preparing you for the SAT. Written in a friendly and accessible style, this hands-on guide will help increase your chance of scoring higher on the redesigned SAT test being launched by the College Board in 2016. The SAT is administered annually to more than two million students at approximately 6,000 world-wide test centers. Nearly every college and university in America looks at a student's SAT exam score or SAT Subject Tests as a part of its admissions process. Your SAT score is thing to sniff at in addition to admissions, many schools use these results for course placement. With the help of this guide, you'll maximize your chances of gaining entrance to the college of your dreams as well as a seat in the best classes. So what are you waiting for? Start practicing your way to a better SAT score today! * Includes coverage of SAT question types and formats * Offers practice SAT tests with full answer explanations * Helps pinpoint where you need more help * Reflects the College Board's new and updated SAT exam for 2016 Whether you're preparing for the SAT for the first time or retaking the exam to improve your score, SAT For Dummies, Quick Prep Edition sets you up for success.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Woodshas been preparing students for the SAT for more than three decades. She is the author of many books, including English Grammar For Dummies and AP English Literature For Dummies. Ron Woldoff has been preparing students for the GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT for almost ten years. He is the author of several books, including GRE For Dummies and 1,001 GRE Practice Questions For Dummies.
- Author(s)Geraldine Woods,Ron Woldoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width211 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.