All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to prepare for the SAT The College Board has anunced a redesign to the SAT in the spring of 2016. There's doubt that students, parents, and educators are clamoring for a revised and authoritative resource on the latest iteration of this important standardized test. Packed with loads of concept review and practice questions that cover everything you can expect to encounter on the math, reading, and writing sections and complemented with one-year access to additional SAT practice online this 2016/2017edition of SAT For Dummies covers everything you need to increase your chances of scoring higher and getting into the college of your dreams. The SAT is administered annually to more than 2 million students at approximately 6,000 test centers located in more than 170 countries. Nearly every college in America accepts the SAT or SAT Subject Test as part of its admission process. Written by veteran For Dummies author and test preparation guru Geraldine Woods, 2016/2017 SAT For Dummies breaks down the topics covered on the redesigned SAT into easily digestible parts and gives you ample practice opportunities to pinpoint where you need more help and go on to master every subject. * Offers strategies to stay focused on SAT test day * Helps you gauge how you measure up as you prepare for the SAT * Includes tips on how to manage your time wisely * Provides practice problems and exercises in print and digital formats to take your skills to the next level If the thought of preparing for the SAT makes you sweat, fear t! 206/2017 SAT For Dummies takes the intimidation out of the exam and arms you with the confidence and kw-how you need to make it your minion.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Woods has been preparing students for the SAT for the past four decades. She has written more than 50 books and blogs on grammar at www.grammarianinthecity.com. Ron Woldoff spent time as a corporate consultant before launching National Test Prep, where he helps students succeed on the GMAT, GRE, SAT, ACT, and PSAT.
- Author(s)Geraldine Woods,Ron Woldoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.