SAT Math 2 Prep Black Book: The Most Effective SAT Math Level 2 Strategies Ever Published by Mike Barrett (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $37.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.69Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionClick the look inside feature above to browse the Black Book and get a feel for how it approaches the SAT Math Level 2 Subject Test!! The SAT Math Level 2 Black Book gives you unique, effective strategies from Mike Barrett, a test prep tutor with clients all over the globe who pay him hundreds of dollars an hour for phone tutoring. The Black Book is a must-have for anyone who wants to maximize their performance on the Math Level 2 Subject Test in the most efficient way possible. The Black Book works best when used with the authentic test questions in the College Board publication The Official SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Levels 1 & 2. The Black Book shows you how to beat the test, while the College Board's book gives you real Subject Test questions to practice with. (The SAT Math Level 2 Black Book has affiliation with the College Board.) The Black Book and the College Board's Book are all you need to get your best possible test score. Why is the Black Book the ideal book when it comes to preparing for the Math Level 2 SAT Subject Test? It actually works, for one thing. You'll learn to use the test's own design flaws against it, instead of just drilling advanced math concepts that may t even be relevant to the test. The Black Book is a clear, concise roadmap to the test. (See the partial table of contents below). It explains exactly how every real Math Level 2 Test practice question works, and how to beat those questions in the least time possible. The Black Book contains 100 original solutions for real Math Level 2 questions from the College Board's book, so you kw that what you're learning actually works on authentic test questions. (You'll need the College Board book The Official SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Levels 1 & 2 to use these solutions. But you shouldn't always trust the College Board's own explanations of its questions, believe it or t! As Mike demonstrates repeatedly, the College Board's explanations are often unnecessarily complicated. Mike shows you what's really going on with the test in a way that the College Board does t.) Click the look inside feature above to browse the Black Book and get a feel for how it approaches the test! A selection from the table of contents: ...The material in this Black Book is unique.Reading isn't all it takes Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy You'll Need A Copy Of The Official SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Levels 1 & 2 Study Guide...Why you shouldn't just rely on the College Board's test-taking advice and explanations for its own questionsThe Secrets Of The SAT Subject Test In Mathematics Level 2...Differences between school math and the Math Level 2 TestHow To Train For The SAT Subject Test In Mathematics Level 2...How to Use The Two Practice Tests In The MSTB ...Guessing On The Math Level 2 TestTime Management On Test Day Other Time-Management Issues ...The Differences (And Similarities) Between The Math Level 2 Test, SAT 1 Math, And ACT MathYour Calculator For The Math Level 2 Test...The Unwritten Rules Of The SAT Subject Test In Mathematics Level 2Answer Choice PatternsSpecial Technique: Ruling Out Answer Choices Without CalculationsSpecial Technique: BacksolvingRounding On The SAT Subject Test In Math Level 2...The Math Path... SAT Subject Test In Mathematics Level 2 Toolbox Math Toolbox Part II ... Walkthroughs Of Questions From Practice Test 1 Of The MSTB Walkthroughs Of Questions From Practice Test 2 Of The MSTB Click the look inside feature above to browse the Black Book and get a feel for h
- Author BiographyMike Barrett has been helping people do better on standardized tests since he was in high school. In college, he worked briefly for Kaplan but left when it became clear to him that the Kaplan method was irreconcilably different from the way he naturally thought about the test. A few months after Mike graduated from college with a degree in linguistics, his younger brothers needed help with the SAT, so he taught them his approach to the test. Word of their success spread throughout their high school, and Mike was soon offering informal SAT tutoring to a few dozen of his brothers' friends. One of those students recommended to Mike that he set up his own SAT preparation company. He thought about that for a couple of weeks and decided to pursue it. Since then, Mike has used a variety of channels to help tens of thousands of students with the SAT, PSAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, GMAT, ISEE, and SSAT, as well as various subject tests. He regularly travels to work with students all across the United States, and consults with students all over the world through Skype. He speaks at live events as well, and is available for booking. Mike's test preparation strategies are so different from the traditional approach because he analyzes standardized tests from the ground up, rather than simply assuming that they cover the material they claim to cover.
- Author(s)Mike Barrett
- PublisherACT Prep Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintACT Prep Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.