All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual opens with a diagstic test that includes explained answers to help students pinpoint their math strengths and weaknesses. In chapters that follow, detailed topic reviews cover polymial, trigometric, exponential, logarithmic, and rational functions; coordinate and three-dimensional geometry; numbers and operations; data analysis, statistics, and probability. Six full-length model tests with answers, explanations, and self-evaluation charts conclude this manual. The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with answers, explanations, and automatic scoring. System Requirements: Windows Pentium 4 2GHz or faster processor Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 512 MB of RAM (1GB recommended) 1024 x 768 resolution display Requires Adobe Air MAC OS X Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor Mac OS X 10.5 or greater 512 of RAM (1GB recommended) 1024 x 768 resolution display Requires Adobe Air Note: Mac computers with PowerPC processors are t supported.
- Author(s)Richard Ku
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.