All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pentecostal and charismatic movements showed astonishing growth in the twentieth century so as to arrive at a total that is said to include at least 400 million people worldwide. The academic study of the Pentecostal and charismatic movement has been gaining momentum in the last few years, both as an element within contemporary religious studies and as a strand within the subject area of church history, going back to the early church. This student-friendly text is essential reading for students of Theology and Religious Studies, taking second or third year modules in Pentecostal studies. It is also of great relevance to students of sociology of religion, as well as cultural and historical studies of religion and religious movements. In addition to a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject, it offers useful resources such as suggestions for further reading, questions for reflection and a glossary of technical terms.
- Author BiographyWilliam K. Kay is Director of the Centre for Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies at the University of Wales, Bangor.
- Author(s)William K. Kay
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleSCM Core Text
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.