All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFrom October 8th 2004, European business life will be in a completely new situation as it will be possible to form a public limited liability company which is almost similar in each individual country and that can be formed through a cross-border merger between companies in different EU countries. Moreover, the company is in a unique legal position as it can move its place of home from one country to ather without having to be dissolved and re-established. In other words, it can maintain its full legal constitution. The instrument that enables those extraordinary structural features to be used by European companies is called the SE Directive - a statute for a European company. This volume describes precisely and in brief terms the new rules and the opportunities for European business life caused by them. The book contains practical instructions as to which kind of constitution is most beneficial in different situations, just as the book includes comments on tax related consequences.
- Author(s)Erik Werlauff
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight397 g
- Width228 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.