All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionSEA BOUND: A Quilting Cozy continues the escapades of Sarah Miller and her cohorts living in Cunningham Village, a retirement community in the mid-west. Sarah and her friends escape to the islands on a quilting cruise, which offers creative quilting classes and loads of fun at sea. Of course, there are mysteries to be solved, a touch of romance on the beach, a gambling debt gone bad, and a missing passenger, presumed dead. Sarah and Charles are determined to unravel the mysteries while Sophie, in her feisty unconventional way, continues to offer comic relief. This sequel to TIE DIED and RUNNING STITCHES, the first two books in the Quilting Cozy series, continues to offer light mystery, loveable characters, and lots of quilting. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Carol Dean Jones
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.