All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrained by the U.S. Navy to become one of the world's most elite soldiers, former Navy SEAL Platoon Commander/Sniper and Senior SEAL Instructor Cade Courtley presents his SEAL Survival Guideas a way to give readers the tools to live with confidence and security in an increasingly dangerous world. With insight into how to think and act like a SEAL, and step-by-step instructions for dealing with anything from earthquakes to terrorist attacks to mall shootings, this is the authoritative guide to overcoming life-threatening situations from the preeminent American survivalist. Delivered in a user-friendly fashion and with a voice that is both relatable and backed by extensive experience, SEAL Survival Guideis a manual that modern household should be without.
- Author BiographyCade spent most of his young adult life in the outdoors. Upon graduation from the University of San Diego, he was immediately commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy and began Navy SEAL Training (BUD/S). After several intense tours as a Platoon Commander that had him operating around the world, Cade decided to leave the SEAL teams to pursue other challenges. He was the host of Spike TV's and Discovery Channel's show Surviving Disaster.
- Author(s)Cade Courtley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Content Noteb-w illus. throughout
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.