All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new interpretative key, which we call 'a stage and eclectic approach', to the development of clusters. This approach supports public efforts to increase the effectiveness of policy-making and development operations in local contexts.
- Author BiographyMARIO DAVIDE PARRILLI is Lecturer in Industrial Economics at the University of Birmingham, UK. He is also Coordinator of the Latin American Graduate School in Industrial Development and SME Policies and of a related EU-ALFA Project. Over the years he has lectured and researched in several European and Latin American countries.
- Author(s)Mario Davide Parrilli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.