All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the development of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Asian developing countries, the book is based on a survey of key literature and data on SMEs with the focus on; recent development, export performance, main constraints, competitiveness, invation and techlogy transfer, and female entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyTULUS TAMBUNAN is Professor of Economics in Trisakti University, Indonesia. He has published several books on SMEs, including The Role of Small Scale Industries in Rural Economic Development; Development of Small-Scale Industries During the New Order Government in Indonesia; and Development of SMEs in Indonesia from the Asia-Pacific Perspective.
- Author(s)Tulus Tahi Hamonangan Tambunan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.