All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionMake Sociology new with McGraw-Hill's Connect Sociology and SOC 2014. Integral to Connect is Investigate Sociology, a tool that develops students' sociological imaginations by placing them in provocative scenarios where they must analyze various sources and determine a solution. Connect also comes with LearnSmart, an adaptive questioning tool proven to increase content comprehension and student results, as well as fun interactivities like In their Shoes and Applying the Perspectives that teach sociology's three theoretical frameworks. Finally, make sure students come prepared to class by assigning our many e-book activities. With McGraw-Hill's digital tools, focus on what you do best-teaching. Unique to this program, SOC 2014 uses extensive research to meet students where they are, by providing an appealing, affordable and current program. This, coupled with powerful digital learning tools, makes SOC 2014 an ideal choice for your introductory course. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyJon Witt was born and raised in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. He attended college and graduate school in the Chicago area and received his Ph.D. in Sociology from Loyola University Chicago. Jon has been teaching at Central College in Pella, Iowa, since 1993. Hi first book, The Big Picture: A Sociology Primer (McGraw-Hill), provides an accessible and interesting introduction to what it means to look at the world sociologically. The website at www.soc101.com accompanies SOC and The Big Picture, and is dedicated to providing links to sociological stories, research, ideas, data, and more.
- Author(s)Jon Witt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Sociology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight787 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.